Affirm 0% Financing Available
We are proud to have partnered with Affirm to offer various financing options for our customers.
Why buy with Affirm?
- Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months starting with 0% APR Financing. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves your loan, you'll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan -- all within seconds.
- You don’t need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
- You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
- Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
How does Affirm work?
Affirm loan-application process steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
After your purchase, you’ll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Affirm asks for a few pieces of personal information: Name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan decision.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points. This means that you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don’t have an extensive credit history.
EASY MONTHLY PAYMENTS
Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 0% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 or longer month terms.
Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Find out what you'd pay with the Affirm Calculator.
SIMPLE, NO-FUSS FINANCING
No deferred interest. No hidden fees. No catch.
What you see at checkout is all you pay–at a schedule that suits your budget. With loans starting at 0% APR for 3, 6 or 12 months, choose the payment plan that works for you.
THE RIGHT FINANCING, RIGHT AWAY
Get a decision immediately on a loan that fits your budget.
See if you qualify for financing in only a few clicks. With immediate processing, it only gets easier from there. Loan confirmation and payment reminders are sent via email and text.
PAYMENT DONE YOUR WAY
Pick a payment plan that suits your budget.
Need new gear, plus a little extra time to pay? Flexible financing from Affirm lets you choose the loan that works best for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Affirm do a credit check? Will this affect my credit rating?
Affirm performs a “soft” credit check when you sign up for an Affirm account. This is similar to a “pre-approval” and does not affect your credit score. If Affirm approves you for a loan, you can see what terms you qualify for on the approval screen. Affirm will honor these terms when you confirm the loan.
Click Here for complete FAQ listing
Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.