The Valor Fitness CB-13 Adjustable Back Extension is a great tool to build lower back muscles as well as strengthening and conditioning the obliques and abdominal muscles.
The Adjustable back extension (or reverse sit up) can be used with only your body weight or conjunction with additional weight such as a weight vest or a slam ball. Adding additional weight to your workout helps to increase muscle tone and resistance. (see related products below).
Manufactured of 2" x 2" 12 gauge steel, this rack also provides comfort with a solid steel foot plate, adjustable calf pads and adjustable hip pads so that the user may find the perfect adjustment for preferred comfort. Hip pads adjust from 26.5" to 32" from floor.
Valor Fitness CB-13 rack can be used facing down (reverse sit up) or on your side using either just your own body weight or with additional weight.
May be used with the following Valor Fitness products:
EH-20 20lb Weighted Vest
Assorted Weighted Exercise Balls
For use with up to 350lbs.
• Steel frame measuring: 2” X 2” 12 Gauge Steel
• 2 Contoured High density, dual-layer pelvic pads for comfort
• 9 position Support Pad Arm
• 3 position calf adjustment bar catch for correct support.
• Locking pull-pins for adjustments
• 3 Rubber base caps
• Solid Steel Diamond studded foot plate.
• Nylon covered calf pads for comfort
• Rubber handle bar grips for support
• Assembly is required
• Recommended for up to 350lbs of bar weight
Recommended Max Weight
• User - xxx lbs
• Load - 350 lbs
• Carton size/weight: 35” x 23” x 6” / 60lbs
• 3 Year Frame
• 2 Year Pad
• 1 Year Popper Pin