Valor Fitness BP-TF Training Bumper Plates (2)
The Valor Fitness BP-TF Foam Training Plates (sold as pair) are to be used to learn and practice technique for deadlifts, Olympic lifts, cleans, snatches and a variety of other lifting movements. Constructed of nylon-based foam padding and weighing in at ½ a pound each plate, 1-pound total, these are great for technique exercises using a barbell with beginners or those athletes needing to brush up on their form and technique. With the plates diameter being equal to a weighted bumper plate, it allows the barbell to start at the same height, giving a real lift scenario. Not meant to be dropped, strictly used for learning and improving lifting technique.
- ½ pound each plate, 1 pound total (sold as pair)
- Constructed of Nylon based foam padding
- Use to learn and practice technique for deadlifts, Olympic lifts, cleans, and snatches
- Allows bar to start at same height as weighted bumper plates
- NOT meant to be dropped, strictly for learning and improving lifting technique