- Features/Benefits :
- • Heavy duty steel for strength and durability.
- • Multi-grip pull-up station.
- • Multi-dip stations.
- • Push up handles.
- • High density foam padded upholstery.
- • Vertical knee raise station to challenge abdominals.
- • Dip station for both triceps and upper body development.
- • Multi grip pull up station to challenge back and arm muscles from multiple angles.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- • Size/weight: 41" x 19" x 2" / 69 lbs.
- • Size/weight: 64" x 14" x 6" / 53 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions:
- • Size/weight: 63" x 49" x 84" / 120 lbs.
If you are seeking a great space saver that will challenge your natural body strength by providing multiple workouts, the Valor Fitness VKR Tower is ideal for your home or commercial studio.
What sets the Valor Fitness VKR Tower apart from traditional towers is the mulit-grip pull up station. Rather than a straight wide grip pull-up bar, the Valor Fitness VKR Tower provides multiple grips to challenge your upper body to the max. Combine this with the push up handles for chest workouts that double for seated triceps dips, a heavy duty arm rest with double stitching and high-density foam for comfort and durability, and Valor’s heavy duty steel construction, you will feel confident that the VKR Tower will stand up to the most demanding fitness environment.