Features / Benefits
• 41" Upright Posts
• 5" back plate to catch bar as lifter maneuvers back to stand
• Storage Peg for plate storage and stability
• 2.5" mouth opening for bar support
• Safety supports on each post can be adjusted accordingly
• Range of 48.75" to 60.5"
• Max load should not exceed 475lbs.
• For added safety, do not practice squats alone. Always have a spotter
Recommended Max Weight
• Load - 475 lbs
• Carton size/weight: 49" x 23" x 8" / 67 lbs
• Assembled Dimensions: 23.75" x 45.5" x 54"
• 3 Year Frame
• 2 Year Pad
• 2 Year Cable
• 1 Year Popper Pin
The BD-17 Valor Fitness Squat Stand/Bench Press Rack is adjustable to fit each person's height for a variety of strength exercises. U-Shape frame bases allow a stable stance while in use. Safety catch bars available for emergency needs. Rubber end caps protect the floor from scratches. Plate storage pegs allow two benefits. One, allowing a place to store your weights and the other is to give the stands a more solid foundation. Adjustable uprights allow the user to find their optimum height. Low safety supports allow a decline position. Raised U-Shaped Cross bar allows utility bench to slide further back between uprights for correct incline position.