The Valor Fitness CB-12 Lat Pull down Unit offers several workouts in one machine. From the top of the unit, there is the Lat Pull Bar which offers a bar holder for the bar to be easily moved up and out of the way during other exercises. Consider that with this feature, the height of the unit can exceed the standard 80” height by 2”. The CB-12 comes standard with both a 38” Lat Pull Bar as well as a 20” Lower Lat Bar. The middle section on the unit offers a seated crunch with harness strap that clips onto the Lat pull cable. Vinyl upholstered seat and back pads offer comfort while the 2 weight plates offer a variety of weight options for this workout. Simply select desired weight, secure plates with clips provided, situate oneself on the seat and attach harness. Crunches can be performed by bringing the torso forward to the user’s knees. Seat adjusts up or down in 4 positions for a 5” range of motion with locking pull pins. Down below on the unit is a pulley mechanism that allows the user to perform standing upright rows, stand up curls or seated rows. There is a foot plate for the user to flip up and gain resistance while doing the seated row option. This foot plate is comprised of solid steel and grip tape. Adjustable chain provided as well. During upright rows and standing chest curls, it is recommended that you remove the seat as not to damage the vinyl from contact with the chain. Seat pad is adjustable and removable via popper pin. Backside of the unit, there is a plate storage section with 2- 7” standard pegs. While these pegs are 1” wide, they can easily accommodate Olympic 2” plates as the unit only moves up and down. The spring clips included keep the plates secure. Just make sure that the plates are evenly distributed on the plate carriage as not to pinch the cable/sliding mechanism. The plate storage feature also provides added stability to the unit during workouts. Frame comprised of 12g steel with Pewter finish and chrome/black details. 250 lb. max weight load on the plate carriage. Cable length of travel: 42" (1:1 Ratio).
CB-12 Basic uses for the Lat Pull down machine.
Upright Row: Standing up and facing the machine holding the small T bar in your hands.
Main Muscle: Traps
The Seated Row
Standard Arm Curl:
• Steel frame measuring: 2" x 2" 12 gauge steel tubing
• High density, contoured, dual-layer seat pad
• High density, tapered, dual-layer seat pad
• 4 adjustment positions for seat pad: +/- 5" range
• Locking pull-pins for adjustments
• 4 Rubber base caps measuring 3.25" x 2.75"
• Neoprene Ab Crunch Harness with Soft Handles
• Front Lower Cable Attachment for Leg Extensions or Stand Up Curls or Pulls
• Adjustable front foot plate for seated rows, stand up rows or curls
• Lat pull down with storage hooks
• Two accessory chains for accessory attachment
• High tension nylon pulley's for long lasting performance
• Assembly is required
Recommended Max Weight
• User - 325 lbs
• Load - 250 lbs
• Carton #1: 77” x 8” x 7” / 51lbs
• Carton #2: 20” x 14” x 9” / 33lbs
• Assembled Dimensions: 50" x 25" x 80"
• 3 Year Frame
• 2 Year Pad
• 2 Year Cable
• 1 Year Popper Pin
Cable Length of Travel: 42" (1:1 Ratio)