1. To perform this movement you will need a preacher bench and an E-Z bar.
Grab the E-Z curl bar at the close inner handle (either have someone hand you the
bar which is preferable or grab the bar from the front bar rest provided by most
preacher benches). The palm of your hands should be facing forward and they
should be slightly tilted inwards due to the shape of the bar.
2. With the upper arms positioned against the preacher bench pad and the chest
against it, hold the E-Z Curl Bar at shoulder length. This will be your starting position.
3. As you breathe in, slowly lower the bar until your upper arm is extended and
the biceps is fully stretched.
4. As you exhale, use the biceps to curl the weight up until your biceps is fully
contracted and the bar is at shoulder height. Squeeze the biceps hard and hold
this position for a second.
5. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variations: You can perform this exercise also using a low pulley with an E-Z Bar
attachment instead. In this case you will need to position the bench in front of the
pulley. You may also use a wider grip for variety purposes.
The EX-2 Preacher Curl attachment can be used on the:
BF-38 Olympic Bench
DD-4 Utility Bench
CB-6 Arm Curl Bench
Allows the user to accessorize other items with the Arm Curl feature.
Adjustment pins are already provided on the main frame piece of equipment.
L:25" x W:14" x H:6" x 14lbs.
• 3 Year Frame
• 2 Year Pad
• 2 Year Cable
• 1 Year Popper Pin
Metal base measurements: 1.75" x 1.75" (designed to fit inside a 2" mouth)