Valor Fitness ES-SLED Agility Training Sled with Adjustable Harness
Increase your power and agility by adding resistance to your runs. Towing a weighted sled while sprinting overloads your drive muscles and forces your nervous system to recruit greater “work” which in turn, improves your ground force production and corresponding explosive acceleration and speed. Simply increase the tow weight (weight plates) as you increase your strength level. The Valor Fitness ES-Sled is the most effective way to round out your training.
• Excellent for Individual Training
• Powder coated black steel
• Harness included
• Develops work capacity and athleticism without negatively impacting strength and muscle gains
• Non-eccentric (negative) movement, only concentric movement
• Forward drags are excellent for speed development
• Backward drags work for building quadriceps
• Sled chest press, sled row, sled wood-chop, pull-throughs, bear crawls, and sled lunges are also excellent exercises to increase performance.
33lbs / 40"L x 20"W x 7"H
1 Year Warranty
not recommended for use on concrete, rough surface etc.
7' long between sled and user
2-way adjustable to fit most
tested up to 200lbs
straps are 7' in length