Valor Fitness BD-18 Squat Stand Towers
• Full Body Muscle Building-Performing squats helps to build your leg muscles, including your quadriceps, hamstrings and calves), but squats also create an anabolic environment, which promotes body-wide muscle building. This exercise can be related to the release of testosterone and human growth hormone in your body, which will help to improve muscle mass while training other areas of your body.
• Functional Exercise-Squats are one of the best functional exercises out there, helping your body to perform real-life activities, as opposed to only being able to operate a piece of gym equipment. When you perform squats, you are building muscle that works more efficiently and improving mobility and balance.
• Burns More Fat-Gaining more muscle is one of the most efficient ways to burning more calories. For every pound of additional muscle you gain, your body will burn an additional 50-70 calories a day. (Example: 10lbs of muscle gain = 500-700 more calories burned)
• Maintaining Mobility and Balance-Strong legs are a crucial part for staying mobile as you age and performing squats are great for increasing leg strength. Squats also help to work your core and stabilizing muscles, which will also help you to maintain proper balance.
• Prevent Injuries- Weak stabilizer muscles, ligaments and connective tissue can cause athletic injuries. Performing squats can help to strengthen these muscles and improve flexibility and balance.
• Jump Higher/ Run Faster- Studies have linked squatting strength with athletic ability, specifically squatting. This exercise is part of virtually every professional athlete’s training program.
• Tone your backside, Abs and Entire Body- Few exercises can work as many muscles as the squat, so it’s an excellent multi-purpose activity useful for toning and tightening your behind, abs and of course, your legs. Squats build muscles and these muscles participate in the regulation of glucose and lipid metabolism and insulin sensitivity, all helping to protect you against obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
*accessories such as Olympic bar and weights sold separately.
Box 1: 59lbs / 70"L x 28"W x 4"H
Box 2: 55lbs / 32"L x 26"W x 6"H
-12g steel frame construction
-Plate storage pegs for added stability
-safety bar catch
-adjustable dip handle bars
-bases are adjustable
-bases can be joined to create a single unit
-Upright height is static while dip handles and safety bar catch adjusts
Max Weight Load: testing in progress
Includes 2 Olympic Adapters
(standard 1" peg underneath)
2 spring clips