- Power Rack station. Within the design, extended rear cross beam supports allow space inside the rack for benches to maximize space. Also, featuring heavy duty extra-long safety bars to allow for exercises to be performed outside of the rack as well. A multi grip pull up station, six plate storage posts, and J-hook brackets to hold an Olympic bar with a max weight of 500lbs each the BD-58 provides everything you need to maximize your workout and your space with safety in mind.
- Features/Benefits :
- • Heavy duty commercial grade 11-gauge steel for strength and durability with floor mount base support design for added stability.
- • Multi grip pull-up station and extended rear cross beam to allow space inside the rack for benches and exercises.
- • Heavy duty extra-long safety bars to allow workouts outside the rack.
- • 2 Olympic bar holder hooks for standard workouts and 4 band pegs to allow resistance training workouts.
- • 6 plate storage pegs that are evenly spaced to allow bumper plates and 2 bar storage J-hooks on frame (one on each side)
- Recommended Max Weight:
- • J-hook max weight: 500lb per hook.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- • BOX #1 Size/weight: 85" x 10" x 4" / 68 lbs.
- • BOX #2 Size/weight: 74" x 23" x 5" / 75 lbs.
- • BOX #3 Size/weight: 37" x 16" x 5" / 66 lbs.
- • BOX #4 Size/weight: 45" x 14" x 12" / 68 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions:
- • Size/weight: 85" x 72" x 53" / 270lbs.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all of our products for intended use only simply meaning, use the product how it is meant to be used with the appropriate corresponding equipment and exercises. As a fitness company, we encourage vigorous use of our products and if you encounter a problem, give us a call toll free at 844-277-1641 or email us at Service@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.