The Home Gym That Changed an Industry!
The XPress Pro created a whole new category of Home Gyms. It was the very first gym to ever incorporate our Adjustable Cable Arms. This revolutionary feature opened up literally hundreds of new exercises available on home gyms, from Dumbell Training, to Functional Training, to Core Training, to Sports Specific and Rehabilitation exercises. This feature has been copied by virtually every home gym supplier in the business, and has come to be recognized as a sub-category. The XPress Pro is the standard; copied, but not duplicated!
- All of our most popular features are included
- 200-Pound Weight Stack
- Unique "Double-Up" feature doubles bench press to 400 pounds of resistance
- Space saving design
- Ergonomically correct
- Easy to use
- Optional Leg Press attachment 400lb ratio
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT(Click item below to view)
Built For You
- Row/Press Arm for safe machine style Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press, and Seated Rows.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl provides seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curls. The convenient self-aligning feature will accommodate any size user!
- Mid Pulley for Ab Crunches, Triceps extensions.
- Innovative Cable Arms Station A great alternative to a set of dumbbells and bench! User Defined Motion The BodyCraft XPress Cable Arms utilize pulleys and cables for unrestricted, completely natural, and biomechanically correct movements. Youdefine the path, providing for a greater, more natural range of motion, which incorporates theuse of stabilizer and core muscle groups - an advantage not found on typical home gyms. The XPress Pro is an effective way to build strength and balance for every day activities, or for recreational sports!
- High Pulley for Lat Pull Downs, Triceps Pushdowns, etc.!
- Low Pulley with foot plate for low rows. Fold the foot plate down for leg and hip exercises, arm curls, upright rows, and more!
- Leg Press/Calf Raise is cabled at a 1:2 ratio for up to 400 pounds resistance on the 200 pound weight stack! This is an optional station for an extra charge.
- Frame: 2” X 3”, and 2” X 2”, Heavy gauge steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powdercoat paint.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2” diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub.
- Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength.
- Upholstery: Double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam.
- Weight Plates: 1-1/4” thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings.
- Pivot Points: Rotate around sealed roller bearings.
- Dimensions: 83" deep x 57" wide x 82.75" tall (91" deep x 85.5 wide with optional leg press station)
- Light Commercial: 10 year frame*, 2 years parts*, 6 months wear items*
- Residential: Life frame*, Life parts*
- Club: none
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.
BOX 1: SIZE: 75X22X8 WEIGHT: 133
BOX 2: SIZE: 45X42X17 WEIGHT: 197
BOX 3: SIZE: 79X11X6 WEIGHT: 40
BOX 4: SIZE: 46X21X2 WEIGHT: 13
BOX WEIGHT TOTAL: 370
PLATE WEIGHT: 200
TOTAL WEIGHT: 570
* THE TOTAL DOES NOT INCLUDE PALLET WEIGHT.